Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Headed Home from the Anarchist Bookfair

Hey everyone. This is Justin. I have been on the road the past week, touring infoshops, social centers and hackerspaces, as well as taking in lots of lovely events such as Hackblocs Anti-Authoritarian hacker night at Noisebridge in SF, The Anarchist Bookfair, and the BASTARD Conference.

I am in Portland currently and have been checking out the Red and Black Workers Co-op, Black Rose and a place called Free Geek that was very inspiring to me in regards to our Hacklab.

I will be returning home to Riverside very soon with over 45 new zines for the library, a new book rife for pilfering to make new zines, a stack of copies of After the Fall to distribute, several new titles to get for the distro,and about a dozen ideas burning holes in my skull. I can't wait to see you all again and get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment